Back in April of 2003, I was a senior in High School with idealistic dreams and had the belief that there was good in everyone. In some ways I still hold to those beliefs, yet I have had my eyes opened more since I wrote this essay for my High School English class. Nevertheless, even with my terrible sentence structures and with my much needed edits, I do like the essay as it kind of still holds true today, paragraph three at least. I find, upon reread, that the main point of this essay is that some clichés do hold some truth. So, enjoy or don’t … comment to let me hear your thoughts about this old throwback of mine. I will state, for me, it’s that last paragraph that is the cringiest as I can see that I truly didn’t know how to end this essay at all.
If you want to assist Jess (owner of this website and author of the above essay), here’s what you can do :
- COMMENT on this blog post
- FOLLOW Jess’ blog, website, and/or any of her social accts (the options to do that are on this website’s sidebar)
- SHARE this blog post Any and Everywhere!
- JOIN Jess’ Patreon: Click here to support
- TIP Jess by donating to her Ko-Fi Account: Click here to support
- SUBSCRIBE to Jess’ YouTube/BookTube Account 👈